Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
A two CD-Rom set published by Samskrita Bharati for learning spoken Sanskrit. This multimedia tool is an effective medium to study Sanskrit at one's own pace and leisure. The 'Learn Sanskrit' CDs are intended both for beginners and advanced students, and focus primarily on spoken sanskrit. This interactive CD set has a vast amount of Sanskrit knowledge covered under 22 chapters.
Some of the 22 study and/or reference items provided on the two CDs are:
- akSharashikShaNam (learning of devanagari alphabet)
- shabdarUpANi (noun forms)
- hindi-samskRta-koShaH (Hindi-Samskritam dictionary)
- kathAH (stories)
- sambhAShaNapAThAH (situational converstaions)
- dhAturUpANi (verb forms)
- shabdArthAH (meaning of every-day use items)
- krIDAH (games)
- amarakoshaH (Amarasimha's Samskrita Thesaurus)
- vAkyarachaNA (sentence construction)
- schitrakoshaH (pictography)
- gitAni (songs)
- rasaprashnAH (general knowledge)
- Angla-samskRta-koShaH (English-Samskritam dictionary)
- vyAkaraNam (grammar)
- vinodAH (jokes)